Thursday 30 June 2016

Scent your home with Sanctuary candles without burning a hole in your wallet

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Scent your home with Sanctuary candles without burning a hole in your wallet

If you’ve been here a while, you’d know I’m really into scented candles. Like, REALLY into it. The last time I went to Australia, I returned with a suitcase full of candles and little else. They truly are my guilty pleasure.

But often, good quality soy candles that don’t smell horribly chemical, don’t come cheap. If you want something high quality, especially when it involves scent, it usually comes at a price.

Until now.

sanctuary candles by jasmine gan

Ladies and gents, let me introduce you to Sanctuary, an affordable local brand of soy candles that burn beautifully, smell amazing and importantly, does not make you feel like you’re burning money! 😀

I love it when I find a local brand that lives up to my ideals. There aren’t many, but the few I’ve come across are gems.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Scent your home with Sanctuary candles without burning a hole in your wallet appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment