Tuesday 28 June 2016

What happens when you over-exfoliate your skin? How can you repair the damage?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: What happens when you over-exfoliate your skin? How can you repair the damage?

I often come across cautionary warnings to not over-exfoliate the skin, especially when you use something like a facial wash cloth or flannel to help cleanse your skin, or an exfoliating toner. I too often spout such wisdom, but you know what? It’s hard to warn people about something that you’ve never experienced before. I mean, what happens if you over-exfoliate your skin? Why is it bad?

over exfoliation of skin and how to repair

Well, I didn’t go all out with the intention to find out, but I inadvertently experienced it, and I’m now in a position to tell you what happens when you over-exfoliate your skin and more importantly, how you can help repair the damage!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post What happens when you over-exfoliate your skin? How can you repair the damage? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment