Thursday 9 June 2016

PB, PB Quite contrary, how does your edible balcony garden grow?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: PB, PB Quite contrary, how does your edible balcony garden grow?

Contrary indeed, for it seems I have taken up a new hobby – gardening! Yes, this brown thumbed gal, who is usually found burying plants instead of growing them, is now getting her hands good and dirty in the soil, and slowly but surely learning to grow plants. I know this isn’t conventional for a beauty blogger, but I think you know by now that I’m not very conventional to start.

While it all sounds fascinating and rustic, in actual fact, I have nary a patch of green in sight, and what I’m doing is trying to grow an edible balcony garden, right here in the middle of Kuala Lumpur city.

edible garden, balcony garden in kuala lumpur malaysia

I mentioned this new interest of mine a couple of weeks ago, when I showed you my early attempts at growing herbs. I’m still sticking with herbs for now, as that’s were my interests currently lie. I’m attempting vegetables next month so that will be an even more interesting endeavour!

I wrote this post primarily because people on Snapchat and Instagram (both at parisbmws) have been asking me about how I grow my basil plants, and it was really too long to explain on a social media platform like that, so I decided to blog about it. If this isn’t something that might interest you, please feel free not to read, but if you too are a budding, or a full-fledged gardener, or you too have taken up balcony gardening, I’d love to learn some tips from you! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post PB, PB Quite contrary, how does your edible balcony garden grow? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment