Sunday 12 June 2016

I gave in to the bag lust! Now let me tell you about that elusive Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I gave in to the bag lust! Now let me tell you about that elusive Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag

I did say I had a bug lust that would not die, didn’t I? So, what is a girl to do? Give in, of course. Well, this one did, when browing Net-a-Porter one day, and seeing one of the elusive Mansur Gavriel bucket bags pop up online.

Truth is, these bags aren’t very elusive anymore. Not the way it was about a year or so back, when it was nigh impossible to snag any online. I have spoken to friends who put themselves on waitlists, and who would wake up in the middle of the night (here in Malaysia) to snag themselves one. I refused to give in to that frenzy, keeping a “If it’s meant to be, I’ll get it eventually” approach. And I did! I think it’s because we’re reaching saturation point, where the demand has primarily been met, and perhaps supply has been increased so it’s much easier to get one these days.

mansur gavriel bucket bag mini camello dolly

I’ve been asked by a few people what I think of the Mansur Gaviel Bucket Bag and if it’s worth the money, hence this post. The first thing I’ll say is this:-

  • If you’re paranoid about the fact the bag has no proper closure except for the drawstring that barely keeps the bag closed, or
  • If you’re paranoid about keeping your bags in a pristine, just came in from the factory look, or
  • If you have a more formal fashion sense, or
  • If you don’t like bags hitting against your hip, or
  • If you don’t like too large or too small bags,

then you should just let your bag lust die, and skip this altogether. You will likely hate this and consider it a waste of money. As for me, I have a bit of a love-hate relationship.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I gave in to the bag lust! Now let me tell you about that elusive Mansur Gavriel Mini Bucket Bag appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment