Sunday 26 June 2016

The cult favourite Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is not a flash in the pan, it’s an excellent makeup primer!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The cult favourite Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is not a flash in the pan, it’s an excellent makeup primer!

To everyone who asks for makeup primer recommendations, I always say “I’m sorry, I don’t use a primer” And then I realised quite recently while reorganizing my base drawers, that that’s not quite true.

I don’t use a primer… primer (you know, products called primers) but I do use other products that aren’t called primers, but also work as primers. Are we confused? Good.

clarins beauty flash balm

I currently have 2 that I have belatedly realised work well as primers for me, but I wanted to show you this Clarins Beauty Flash Balm because I realised that this has been something I’ve used over the past 8 years at least, without ever mentioning it! How remiss I have been 😀

First of all, the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm isn’t a makeup product. This is actually filed under their skincare range, as a pick-me-up product for the skin. The product is supposed to rejuvenate tired, stressed skin by eliminating skin fatigue in a flash (hence the name) and boosting skin radiance, while tightening the skin. While all that is great in a skincare product, the unintended side effect is that is makes a pretty impressive foundation primer!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The cult favourite Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is not a flash in the pan, it’s an excellent makeup primer! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment