Thursday 23 June 2016

Your Say: Do you keep lusting after and looking for new makeup?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Do you keep lusting after and looking for new makeup?

I was browsing my feeds recently and came across this interesting post on Musings of a Muse. Basically, she asks if you keep looking for new makeup out there to play with, all the time? After all, we do enjoy makeup and wearing and playing with makeup. Brands keep releasing new stuff every now and again – although they now seem to come in fast, concentrated waves – and this fuels the addiction to newness.

new makeup - colourpop, sisley, clarins, bourjois, dior

I think social media has a lot to answer for as well, for it is through social media (Instagram, in particular) that pretty flatlays and makeup looks fuel the addiction so an “I want”quickly escalates to an “I need” by the time you shut your Instagram page.

Are you addicted this way? Do you crave newness in your makeup collection? Are you in a happy place with your makeup?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Do you keep lusting after and looking for new makeup? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment