Sunday 5 June 2016

Not sure if the Catrice Illuminating Blush is worth your pennies? Coral Me Maybe, I’ll tell you!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Not sure if the Catrice Illuminating Blush is worth your pennies? Coral Me Maybe, I’ll tell you!

I told you I was on a cheap and cheerful makeup kick wasn’t I?! Well, meet my newest cheap and cheerful makeup purchase that… you guessed it, cost me under RM20 (Approx. US$5) I’m almost bummed that I didn’t blog about the Catrice Illuminating Blush sooner so I could steal Tine’s title for this one LOL! It just CALLS out for it! Call… geddit?

catrice illuminating blush coral me maybe

I got this at a wee discount, but even at its full price, you won’t break a sweat toddling over to the cashier counter. I only really got it because I liked how it looked in the pan. As much as I try to be level-headed and practical, sometimes, aesthetics gets the better of me, and I find myself buying a product simply because of how it looks. Thank goodness it was a RM20 product and not RM200! *coughsulwhasoocough* LOL! 😀

There are about 3 colours available (I think!) and while I usually veer towards pinks for blushes, I wasn’t taken by the other 2 shades on offer. So, I went with the Catrice Illuminating Blush in Coral Me Maybe, a coral-pink that in the tester looked bland, but which looked pretty in the sealed pan. So, I took it home. What did I have to lose anyway, but RM20! Little did I know, I’d appreciate it so much more than a RM200 blush! Oh my! 😀

The post Not sure if the Catrice Illuminating Blush is worth your pennies? Coral Me Maybe, I’ll tell you! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment