Tuesday 14 June 2016

Should you apply concealer before foundation or after foundation? Here are my guidelines

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Should you apply concealer before foundation or after foundation? Here are my guidelines

Last week, I shared a beauty tip with you regarding the application of concealer and how it can help your cushion foundation actually look and last better. If you missed it, here it is with all the step-by-step pictures to guide you along.

But then, I got some questions about how we should really be applying concealer. Should you apply concealer before foundation or after foundation? I did after all share another tip a few years ago telling you to apply concealer AFTER foundation.

apply concealer before foundation or after foundation

I don’t blame anyone for the confusion. I was too initially, until I realised that hey, it’s just makeup! Besides, rules are meant to be broken 😀 So, here are my suggestions on the manner and sequence which you can apply your concealer and foundation, for best results, based on my experience 🙂 You can then tell me if you do it BEFORE or AFTER foundation 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Should you apply concealer before foundation or after foundation? Here are my guidelines appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment