Sunday 19 June 2016

When your skin is showing its sensitive side, the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream will calm it right down

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: When your skin is showing its sensitive side, the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream will calm it right down

When I first received the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream, I was elated, and also a little apprehensive. I feel that way every time that I’m presented a product that’s meant to soothe irritated skin, or is touted as being made for sensitive skin. I used to pride myself on having skin like an elephant’s hide – tough, able to tolerate my most extreme ministrations. So, it makes it hard for me to evaluate if a product actually soothes the skin – I wouldn’t know!

One day, all that changed.

tatcha indigo soothing triple recovery cream

It’s been twice thus far, in the space of a few months, that I’ve found myself scratching my head, wondering where the heck I went wrong with my skincare routine. The first time, I figured out that it was a product that was causing my skin to go a little haywire, breaking out randomly, having widespread areas of rough patches. I stopped using the product, and worked on repairing and soothing my then, irritated skin.

That was when I broke out the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream. I needed something that wouldn’t aggravate nor irritate my skin further, and I wanted to see how well (or not) this popular cream worked.

Tatcha is a brand with a very unique approach to skincare, and an interesting story behind it centering on the mystique surrounding Japanese beauty. It takes quite a lot for a brand-new brand to capture the imagination as well as Tatcha has. I think it’s to do with their beautiful aesthetic, interesting story, and for most, effective (albeit pricey) products. I told you about the cleansing oil before this (loved it and finished it, much to my consternation) but today, it’s this cream that so many people love.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post When your skin is showing its sensitive side, the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream will calm it right down appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment