Thursday 2 June 2016

Soothing sensitive skin and scalp with homegrown certified organic brand – Esmeria Soothing Organics

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Soothing sensitive skin and scalp with homegrown certified organic brand – Esmeria Soothing Organics

A while back, I was asked a question about whether I was shifting towards using more natural or organic skincare products. Truthfully, no. I’m not about to make that shift although I know it’s the “in thing” right now to do. I just use whatever I like, as long as I’m comfortable using it.

Occasionally however, I’m reminded that organic products exist, and when they are a local brand that is easily available at pharmacies or online, I look a little more kindly on them. I like supporting the local beauty industry, when they make something I can get behind; not just pick up an OEM product from some beautyexpo or Alibaba, slap on some terrible, pretentious sounding name on a label and try to push it as a local product at a high mark up. I can smell bullshit like this from a mile away because it’s what I see in 80% of the pitches I receive.

esmeria soothing organics soothing shampoo, soothing shower gel

Esmeria however, is a brand I’ve featured a few times before this. I thought they were pretty decent, for their facial skincare, and they are a local company, and impressively, have EcoCert – which makes them a certified organic brand. They were kind of aggressive for a while quite a few years ago, but then they disappeared off my radar, and from what I could tell, off the beauty scene. But what I’ve learned is that in that interim, they revamped their packaging and released a range of hair and body products under the name of Esmeria Soothing Organics.

If I have one thing I’d note about the brand, is that it’s too inconsistent to have some products called Esmeria Organics and some called Esmeria Soothing Organics. Something tells me they have to get their house in order on that front. But when they asked if I wanted to give these a go, I said, Oh alright. Let’s take a look because I don’t have sensitive skin, but I wanted to see if I had any luck with their shampoo. I don’t have a lot of luck with organic brand hair care for some reason. They tend to feel too “mild”.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Soothing sensitive skin and scalp with homegrown certified organic brand – Esmeria Soothing Organics appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment