Sunday 2 April 2017

Affordable & Effective doesn’t get much better than the Hada Labo Hydrating Cream with A.C.E Boosting Capsule

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Affordable & Effective doesn’t get much better than the Hada Labo Hydrating Cream with A.C.E Boosting Capsule

If there’s one problem I have with Hada Labo products, it’s that I never know what to call them. This cream is a good example. I can’t tell if it’s called the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cream with A.C.E Boosting Capsule or the Hada Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Cream with A.C.E Boosting Capsule or just Hada Labo Gokujyun Cream as it says on the tub. I’m sure the name is far more elegant in Japanese – in English, it’s a mess. Sort it out Hada Labo!

hada labo hydrating cream with ace boosting capsule

Confusing name aside, I’m still going to rave about this cream moisturiser, because I think it’s very nice, very effective and it’s above all, affordable! I think you’ve started to realise by now, what a big fan of Hada Labo I am LOL! 😛 For me, when it comes to pharmacy or drugstore skincare, I find that Hada Labo ticks most of the boxes, being importantly, effective and affordable. I can’t say the same for many other brands.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Affordable & Effective doesn’t get much better than the Hada Labo Hydrating Cream with A.C.E Boosting Capsule appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment