Thursday 6 April 2017

I’m loving the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation and it absolutely lives all the way up to its hype!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I’m loving the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation and it absolutely lives all the way up to its hype!

I’d never heard of EX1 Cosmetics. Ever. I think it was one of those brands that’s been popularized through social media (particularly Instagram) and it was one of those that slipped through my radar (I’m not really on the ball despite what you might think LOL!) I only really looked at it, because my friend Romana used to rave about their foundation. I was curious. Naturally!

ex1 cosmetics invisiwear liquid foundation

When the opportunity arose, I decided to get myself a bottle, to see what the hype was about. It’s not very expensive, which is always a good thing and aids experimentation šŸ™‚

I still don’t know much about the brand, but I’ve since learned that the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation is very popular and gets a lot of raves, because it is designed for those with yellow or olive undertones. Not having very significantly yellow or olive undertones myself, it was something I honestly can’t grasp but I know I count myself among the lucky ones when it comes to foundation. I can usually find a shade in most brands.

So EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation – is it worth having a go at it sight unseen? šŸ™‚

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I’m loving the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation and it absolutely lives all the way up to its hype! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment