Tuesday 18 April 2017

Falling in love with the Skin Creamery Facial Hydrating Oil and granting it permanent residence on my dresser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Falling in love with the Skin Creamery Facial Hydrating Oil and granting it permanent residence on my dresser

I have a sneaky suspicion that I might have just found another skincare brand that can do me no wrong. Or at least, do me little wrong. (You already know the other one) Incidentally, it is another fairly niche natural and organic skincare brand. Might this be a new trend for me?

The odd thing also, is that this new skincare brand I’m currently a little more than enamoured with, also hails from the Southern Hemisphere. Hmm curiouser and curiouser!

skin creamery facial hydrating oil

The brand in question is Skin Creamery, which hails from South Africa. My first encounter with it was through the Everyday Cream that you can use on face and body, and it really impressed me. I still use it, although as a hand and body cream more than a face cream these days. That said, now and again, I use it for a basic moisturiser, and it’s all good.

The second thing I tried out was the Skin Creamery Facial Hydrating Oil. Ah, facial oils! I took a while getting around to this, but the moment I put it on my skin, I knew I was onto a winner and it’s now taken up permanent residence on my dresser! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Falling in love with the Skin Creamery Facial Hydrating Oil and granting it permanent residence on my dresser appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment