Sunday 16 April 2017

From New Zealand comes Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick – So healthy you can almost eat it

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: From New Zealand comes Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick – So healthy you can almost eat it

When asked what my favourite skincare brands are, I often list Antipodes amongst the Top 3. I am unashamedly partial towards them, primarily because so many of their products work very well for me. But I’ve had a go at some of their makeup, in particular the Aroha natural lipstick, and like many mineral or natural makeup brands, there’s something about it that falls a little short.

So, I was a little surprised when the good folk at Antipodes contacted me out of the blue one day, and asked if I might be interested to have a go at the new Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick. I believe this replaces their previous formula, because I can’t find the previous version anymore on their site.

antipodes moisture boost natural lipstick

Would I like to try it? Would I? Is the sky blue? Is Hobbiton in New Zealand?

It’s lipstick! I’m ALWAYS up to trying a new lipstick! 😀

Antipodes calls these their “Healthy Lipsticks” – a range of 12 shades ranging from neutrals to reds, made with natural and organic ingredients, and with strong, pigmented colour. They are called Moisture Boost Natural Lipsticks, because they are infused with oils (evening primrose oil, argan oil and avocado oil) that keep your lips soft and conditioned, even while you sport brilliant colour.

Well, I like my moisture and creamy lipsticks. Not one for the matte lips am I, so I took these for a spin, with rather high hopes.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post From New Zealand comes Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick – So healthy you can almost eat it appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment