Tuesday 25 April 2017

SKINCARE TIP: Use Facial Oil as a mask for a one step lazy day skincare routine

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: SKINCARE TIP: Use Facial Oil as a mask for a one step lazy day skincare routine

I’ve got a quick skincare tip for you today, which is one that forms the central part of my lazy day skincare routine. Oh yes, I get those, and as diligent as I am with my skincare, there are days when I just want to vege out. You know those days? When even spritzing on a facial mist seems like too much effort.

facial oil as a mask

Yet, you don’t feel right not putting on your evening face – the layers of lotions and potions. Some days I power through the malaise. Other days, I cheat 😉

Well, I’ll share with you what I do in this instance. You only need 2 ingredients (faster than baking a cake!).

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post SKINCARE TIP: Use Facial Oil as a mask for a one step lazy day skincare routine appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment