Tuesday 11 April 2017

Swimming just got more enjoyable with the Underwater Audio Waterproof Swimbuds Earphones and Syryn MP3 Player

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Swimming just got more enjoyable with the Underwater Audio Waterproof Swimbuds Earphones and Syryn MP3 Player

Those of you on the MWS Companion newsletter list would have recently been asked to give me some motivation to get off my butt and move it, move it! I’m very bad at sticking to any form of exercise routine, simply because I get bored, or there’s always something else more interesting to do… that involves me sitting around on my butt.

But as I’ve also told you early in the year, I’ve taken up swimming again. The problem with swimming however (I can always find a problem, trust me) is that it gets boring doing laps. Unlike running or gym work, you can’t listen to anything while you swim. Or can you?

underwater audio syryn sport earbuds

Introducing the Underwater Audio Waterproof Swimbuds Earphones and Syryn Waterproof MP3 player for use in the pool! I was offered by Underwater Audio to try these and see how I liked them, and truth be told, I leaped at the opportunity. Here was the answer to my pool boredom! Or so I hoped!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Swimming just got more enjoyable with the Underwater Audio Waterproof Swimbuds Earphones and Syryn MP3 Player appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment