Tuesday 4 April 2017

Why Sheet Masks are like Fast Food or Why I have stopped using Sheet Masks so often

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Why Sheet Masks are like Fast Food or Why I have stopped using Sheet Masks so often

“Sheet masks are like fast food.” ~ Paris B

I’m not sure how this statement I’m making is going to be perceived, so it’ll be interesting to know your take, as it is a statement I’ve found myself making more often recently.

sheet masks are like fast food

I’m not trying to be deliberately provocative, nor am I slamming the use of sheet masks. Quite many years ago, I wrote about why I or you might want to use a sheet mask (before the explosion of Korean brand masks hit the market), and much of what I wrote 7 years ago still holds true today.

I was using sheet masks from way back, when the market was primarily dominated by Japanese and Taiwanese brands. Today, you can’t move for the availability of affordable and easy to find sheet mask brands, many of which I notice are made popular by Korean brands. Anyone who talks about K-beauty will inevitably talk about the sheet masks they use, how often they use them and how lovely they are. When I visited Seoul quite many years ago, my luggage when I returned, was filled with sheet masks from different brands because they were so affordable to buy in bulk. I could have set up shop, if I had been more enterprising LOL!

Yet over the years, I’ve found myself using sheet masks less and less. I’m not sure that I ever finished my Korean stash; and the primary reason why I’m no longer into using sheet masks is the same reason I try to cook my own food when I can – sheet masks feel too much like fast food.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Why Sheet Masks are like Fast Food or Why I have stopped using Sheet Masks so often appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment