Sunday 30 April 2017

I didn’t think a fragrance company would do skincare but the Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel surprised me

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I didn’t think a fragrance company would do skincare but the Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel surprised me

When I say Jo Malone, I dare bet that the first thing that comes to your mind is minimalistic tall square bottles of lovely fragrances, with an ivory label down the front. That’s the first thing to come to my mind, at any rate. I think pretty, light scents, wafting through the air.

I dare bet that skincare would not cross your mind. It never crossed mine!

jo malone vitamin e gel

So about a year ago (goodness, has it been that long?!) when this little jar of Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel landed on my desk, I did a double-take. Oh hello? What is this scorcery?

As it turned out, from browsing the Jo Malone store, I found out that they do do a small, select collection of Vitamin E facial skincare products. Not something that really jumps out at the consumer, nor is it something that you’d really be looking at, if I’m to be honest – their strength is in their fragrance range – but it is there. And if I might be so bold as to say so, this Vitamin E Gel is quite something.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I didn’t think a fragrance company would do skincare but the Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel surprised me appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment