Thursday 13 April 2017

Does 7 days with the Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster leave me glowing?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Does 7 days with the Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster leave me glowing?

Some of you may know about my current “obsession” with Vitamin C serums ever since I finished my favourite Vitamin C serum. It was eye-wateringly expensive, but it worked so well for me. I’ve been toying with the idea of repurchasing, but at the same time, wanted to try something new.

So, when I stumbled across the Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% I did a double take. I hounded Clinique before its availability here in Malaysia because I was so bloody curious. You would be too, if I tell you that it comes in 1 week vials. Say what?

clinique fresh pressed daily booster with vitamin c

The thing is, Clinique came out with 2 different packaging for this, and I understood why the moment I saw the price. Oh yes, the full set was pretty eye-watering.

The Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Vitamin C 10% (let me just call it the Fresh Pressed Daily Booster) comes in a pack of 4, for use over 4 weeks. It also comes as a 1 week option, with 7 days worth of the complementary Fresh Pressed Renewing Powder Cleanser.

I was all ready to spring for the full 1 month version, but to be honest, couldn’t justify the price. Locally it retails at RM315 for the full size option (yes, I had to pick my jaw off the floor as well. It’s not a price I’m used to seeing at Clinique) so, although I was sceptical, I dug deep and sprung for the Fresh Pressed 7 Day System, to see what I could discern from it.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Does 7 days with the Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster leave me glowing? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment