Sunday 23 April 2017

Searching for the Extraordinary in The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% and Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed oil

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Searching for the Extraordinary in The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% and Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed oil

My first experience with The Ordinary skincare left me feeling wanting. I guess I had a lot of high hopes for it, due to the affordability and the strength of the company behind it, and also due to the raves it’s been getting all over the world.

One of the products that I know many people love and which I was urged to try was The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%. I bought this way back when I did my The Ordinary haul, because I was curious about adding a retinol product into my skincare routine, and this was affordable. I also bought The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil, because I had very good results from the Pai Bioregenerate Rosehip Oil, and this was more affordable, so I wanted to see if it would be a good replacement.

I’d put both of these into my routine over quite a long period, which you’ll understand why below, and I think I’ve finally reached a conclusion.

deciem the ordinary advanced retinoid, cold-pressed rosehip seed oil

If you want the short answer, I’m going to be that party pooper, throwing cold water all over everyone, and telling you that I’m afraid that whatever I’ve tried from The Ordinary so far just doesn’t work for me. If you want to read about how I worked it out, then read on.

It isn’t to say of course, that I dislike the brand. I’ve nothing against them. I just haven’t found anything to work, which isn’t to say of course, that it won’t work for you.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Searching for the Extraordinary in The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% and Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed oil appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment