Tuesday 24 July 2018

Acid Toners: What are acid toners? Why Do you need them and why I have stopped using Acid Toners

what are acid toners

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Acid Toners: What are acid toners? Why Do you need them and why I have stopped using Acid Toners

This post about acid toners is one that’s long coming. It was a little hard for me to write, for a few reasons. The primary reason is because I have to suck it up, swallow my pride and admit that I wasn’t entirely correct in pursuing the skincare regimen that I was pursuing.

what are acid toners

About 4 years ago, I discovered exfoliating lotions, or what are also known as “acid toners”. These are toning lotions that contain acids, usually in the form of glycolic acid, lactic acid (AHA) and/or salicylic acid (BHA). I primarily stuck to lotions containing AHA – Alpha Hydroxy Acids.

Fast forward 3 years later, after finding and using one of the best in the market, I now use acid toners quite sparingly, compared to before. It isn’t because they’re no good. But I’ve learnt more about my skin in that time, and I hope to be able to help you decide if acid toners are for you 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Acid Toners: What are acid toners? Why Do you need them and why I have stopped using Acid Toners was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment