Thursday 26 July 2018

What skincare and makeup recommendations have not worked for you? Or 5 reasons you shouldn’t believe everything you read

don't believe everything you read about skincare

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: What skincare and makeup recommendations have not worked for you? Or 5 reasons you shouldn’t believe everything you read

As someone who loves sharing thoughts about the good (and bad) stuff out there, I often run up against people who’d agree wholeheartedly with my recommendations, or toss brickbats at me because they don’t agree with my views. I see it happening to everyone and really, I am not surprised. Some are just more polite and better behaved than others.

don't believe everything you read about skincare
In fact, I’d suggest that people not blindly follow online product or skincare routine recommendations, just because a blogger or a social media influencer endorses or shares about it. There is more you should be thinking about than just how much it costs.

Here are just 5 reasons why skincare and makeup recommendations will not work for you, and why you really should be taking ALL product recommendations with a pinch of salt 🙂 Yes, even mine! I’m very realistic 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post What skincare and makeup recommendations have not worked for you? Or 5 reasons you shouldn’t believe everything you read was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment