Sunday 29 July 2018

The Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint was not love at first sight but I gave it a second chance for happy ever after!

hourglass illusion hyaluronic skin tint vanilla

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint was not love at first sight but I gave it a second chance for happy ever after!

I tend to take my time trying out products, which frustrates people who ask me what I think of a product the minute I show a new purchase. I can never tell them! LOL! The reason, as this Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint will show, is because sometimes, I like giving things a second chance, if they don’t wow me off the bat. This one didn’t.

hourglass illusion hyaluronic skin tint vanilla

I bought this one quite a while ago, because I came across quite a few online raves for it and fell for it like the little sheep I am LOL! 😀 But when I received it, I wasn’t too charmed by it.

The primary reason was because I wasn’t sure what exactly it was. The name Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint implies that it should be just a tint of colour on the skin. So I was expecting something light and sheer. Yet, when squeezed out of the tube, it was thick in texture, quite dry and fairly opaque. I was very confused so I set it aside.

I came back to it now and again, but never really took to it. It wasn’t until fairly recently, that I rediscovered it in my foundation drawer, decided to have another go, and suddenly, I was in love with it! 😀 It comes down to technique and expectations. 

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint was not love at first sight but I gave it a second chance for happy ever after! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment