Sunday 22 July 2018

Tell you what? I think the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil is better than the ANR serum!

estee lauder advanced night repair recovery mask in oil

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Tell you what? I think the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil is better than the ANR serum!

What if I told you that I’ve found a product that is not only better than my favourite little brown bottle by Estee Lauder, but that it can actually last you longer therefore delivering better value? Intrigued? You should be!

estee lauder advanced night repair recovery mask in oil

It is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil, and as the name implies, comes within the same family. Like its older sibling, it comes in a little brown bottle. What distinguishes it is the slightly more transparent colour of the bottle.

Regulars will know that I’m a big fan of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. It has helped my skin over the years, and even now, I have a little bottle of it on my dresser. I dip into it every now and then, primarily because my choices are wider now than before, but it remains a skincare stalwart.

For me then to be blown away by the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil, should not come as a surprise. For one, it’s part of the ANR family, and that automatically endears me to the product (only the cleanser received a bit of critique from me thus far and that’s not due to its performance). But more interestingly, the idea of a mask and oil intrigued me.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Tell you what? I think the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil is better than the ANR serum! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment