Tuesday 10 July 2018

The cult favourite Stratia Liquid Gold will leave you feeling mellow yellow

stratia liquid gold

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The cult favourite Stratia Liquid Gold will leave you feeling mellow yellow

I remember that Stratia Liquid Gold was quite popular on Instagram a little while ago. It was easily visible due to its bright yellow colour, and the name tripped off the tongue. Prior to this, my only reference to Liquid Gold was the cult favourite one from Alpha-H that I still use to this day.

stratia liquid gold

When a friend asked if I might want to hop onto her order for a bottle to try, I jumped at it. Shipping is a flat rate direct from the website, so it made sense to share the order and save on shipping.

Stratia is a brand of skincare from the USA focused on science based ingredients. While this isn’t uncommon today, they aren’t as pretentious as many other brands out there *coughTheOrdinarycough* 😛 They also don’t have very many products in their range, which I’m fine with. It isn’t about having 300 products to sell, it is about having some and doing them well. Stratia must be, because I know of many people who hail the Liquid Gold as holy grail!

I was naturally quite curious, and quite excitedly gave this a go when it arrived. I have had this quite many months now, and I think I have formed my view 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The cult favourite Stratia Liquid Gold will leave you feeling mellow yellow was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment