Sunday 15 July 2018

Giving you a headstart on skin radiance right off the starting blocks with the REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic

ren ready steady glow daily aha tonic

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Giving you a headstart on skin radiance right off the starting blocks with the REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic

REN Skincare is one of my favourite skincare brands, and many of you know I’m into using acid toners. So, when REN released the REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic earlier this year, I was off like a shot to grab hold of it! My face needs me some acids!

ren ready steady glow daily aha tonic

I’ll tell you about acids another day, but you’d know by now that I am a big fan of the Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 and the Pixi Glow Tonic. These are 2 exfoliating lotions or also known as “acid toners” that I unhesitatingly recommend to most people who want to try it. They also happen to fall, quite serendipitiously, on both ends of the price scale.

The REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic comes somewhere in between the two.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Giving you a headstart on skin radiance right off the starting blocks with the REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment