Tuesday 3 July 2018

Skincare Tip: When your dehydrated skin is hungry for moisture, make it a moisture sandwich!

skincare moisture sandwich

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Skincare Tip: When your dehydrated skin is hungry for moisture, make it a moisture sandwich!

Why do I keep harping on about dry or dehydrated skin, you may wonder. The simple answer is because it is the skin condition that plagues me most, and the one I am trying hard to work with. Dry and dehydrated skin can be a challenge, because it not only feels uncomfortable, it does not look good either. Also, many people are plagued with dehydrated skin – they may just not be as aware of it as I am.

Recently, I went through a bout of such dry and dehydrated skin. I could not quite explain why, but it was uncomfortable – it felt tight, and my skin looked dull. I knew I needed to do something, but what?

skincare moisture sandwich

My first reaction was to pile on the hydration. On went the hydrating serums I had. I even scoured the internet for more, and seemingly better products! But it wasn’t enough. On went as much moisture as I could fit. Yet, it was not enough. Nothing seemed right.

And then I remembered something I used to do when I was a little more hardworking with my skincare. I call it a “Moisture Sandwich” and it is what ultimately helped me. Truly, the moment you slack off and try to be lazy, it shows 😛

I thought I’d share it because this is a tip that works not only for dry or dehydrated skin, but is a tip that will work for everyone, and stand you in good stead for the future. You just have to be a little hardworking 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Skincare Tip: When your dehydrated skin is hungry for moisture, make it a moisture sandwich! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment