Tuesday 17 July 2018

When searching for the Best Concealer Brush you really should think outside the box

best concealer brush

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: When searching for the Best Concealer Brush you really should think outside the box

A while ago, I shared with you a tip on the best way to apply concealer for a lovely diffused and natural finish. I don’t know if anyone is still practising it, but I still am, and it still amazes me to this day, how effortless it is and looks.

The next question that naturally arose was what is the best concealer brush to use?

best concealer brush

I’ve been meddling around for a while since, trying to figure out which makeup brush I favoured for applying concealer, and I think I have finally found the best ones.

Do note that I will share with you the best SHAPES you should look out for, because there are many different brands of brushes out there, and you can use this guideline to find one within your budget. You may have realised by now, that my tastes run into champagne territory, not iced tea 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post When searching for the Best Concealer Brush you really should think outside the box was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment