Tuesday 1 March 2016

At the pinnacle of the Caudalie Premier Cru range sits THE ELIXIR

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: At the pinnacle of the Caudalie Premier Cru range sits THE ELIXIR

You know what I like about skincare? You don’t get a limited edition tag on them! Even if you do, it’s to do with packaging and not product. So, it allows us all to explore and experiment and share at our leisure. Pretty much as I like it.

caudalie premier cru the elixir serum

That’s what I’d been doing with the Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir. It’s one of those products that I have, and use, but for one reason or another, fail to mention. It’s not because it’s a bad product. If it was, I wouldn’t be using it so often, yet it’s one of those that fall through the cracks.

But no longer! Fortunately, unlike a pretty makeup compact, it’s a permanent item :)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post At the pinnacle of the Caudalie Premier Cru range sits THE ELIXIR appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment