Tuesday 5 April 2016

Cushion Foundation Week Day 3: Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact was a sleeper hit!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Week Day 3: Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact was a sleeper hit!

Welcome friends, to Day 3 of Cushion Foundation Week on My Women Stuff! 

This has been the new wave of foundations to hit our counters, popularised by Korean brands and formulations, so I wanted to keep it all in one place. What I’ll be doing over the next few days, will be to tell you what I think of the cushion foundation from a particular brand, and suspending all other regular programmes. The remaining cushion foundations will be from the Western brands, because that’s what I have on hand. At the end of the 5 days, I’ll do a quick round up with some general thoughts, and also tell you what I think about cushion foundations in general so look out for it then.

clinique city block BB cushion compact foundation

Today’s cushion foundation from a western brand, turned out to be a sleeper hit for me. It’s the Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact and it turned out to be pretty decent!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Week Day 3: Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact was a sleeper hit! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment