Tuesday 26 April 2016

Some Tips to calm irritated skin : When Skin is acting up, K.I.S.S it better!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Some Tips to calm irritated skin : When Skin is acting up, K.I.S.S it better!

I’ve always described myself as a bit of a mad scientist when it comes to my skin – I pretty much like to try anything and everything, although I’m a lot more careful and discerning these days. Over the years, I’ve learned what works, and what doesn’t so major disasters have been kept to a minimum.

But disasters do happen, and about a month or so back, I experienced a bout of inexplicable breakouts, and eventual roughening of my skin, that had me getting worried, and stressed. While I sometimes get breakouts around my chin, it was unusual to find that the skin all over my face, from my cheeks up to my forehead, were covered with little bumps. Not pimples, but bumps, that made my skin feel rough and bumpy, like a reptile. It felt hard, like a layer of thickened skin, and dry and uncomfortable and left my skin looking dull.

The more stressed I got about the condition of my skin, the worse it got. The more I tried to calm my skin down, the worse it got. Until one day, I told myself to get a grip.

simple skincare routine

And then, I took all the skincare I was using, stuck them in a corner, and decided to K.I.S.S my skin better.

K.I.S.S = Keep It Simple, Stupid! 😀

Oh yes, I needed that reminder indeed! 2 weeks of a very pared down, simple routine had my skin regaining its normal smooth, soft state, and I thought I’d quickly share some tips to calm irritated skin with you so you know how to react, when your skin decides to throw a tantrum 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Some Tips to calm irritated skin : When Skin is acting up, K.I.S.S it better! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment