Thursday 21 April 2016

For someone who doesnt like rose perfumes the Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile Rosa comes up roses

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: For someone who doesn’t like rose perfumes the Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile Rosa comes up roses

When it comes to perfumes, I’m often vocal in my dislike for floral scents. Show me a rose infused fragrance and watch me wrinkle my nose in disdain. My nose doesn’t like roses in general.

Yet, you know what they say about Murphy’s Law. I never thought the day would come when I’d wax lyrical about a rose perfume!

acqua nobile rose acqua di parma perfume

The surprising scent is the Acqua Nobile Rosa by Italian perfume house, Acqua di Parma. I actually picked this up sight unseen, and unsmelled. It’s a very risky thing to do, and not something I’d recommend. I’ve picked up duds this way too! 😛

For some reason, I picked this up, despite the floral name and knowing that it would come up smelling of roses, and it turned out that I was pleasantly surprised 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post For someone who doesn’t like rose perfumes the Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile Rosa comes up roses appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment