Thursday 28 April 2016

The natural origin, no mineral oil Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works, but just not for my skin

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The natural origin, no mineral oil Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works, but just not for my skin

If there’s one thing we should have learned by now, it’s this – A cleansing oil is not necessarily only for removing makeup, but it serves as a first cleanse in the evening to remove the grime of the day. At least, that’s what I learned about cleansing oils back when I was using it judiciously.

It puzzled me a little therefore, when the Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil landed on my desk with its very specific product name. Well, pay it no heed – use it as you will any other cleansing oil, whether you use it to remove makeup, or as your first evening cleanse, even if you do not wear makeup. You’d be surprised at how much better your skin feels at the end of a day, after a thorough cleanse!

caudalie makeup removing cleansing oil

Caudalie says that this is a cleansing oil that is 100% of natural origin and contains no mineral oil, silicones nor preservatives. This will please anyone who might subscribe to this school of thought. The very popular Shu Uemura cleansing oil, for example, contains mineral oil which is known to be a pore-clogging ingredient. I can’t use the Shu oils, but I don’t think it’s due to just mineral oil. But that’s another story.

For Caudalie, their oils are a combination of sunflower seed oil and castor oil, grape-seed oil and sweet almond oil to dissolve and remove makeup from skin and nourish skin with antioxidant properties. I have to say that it did everything that it says on the box. Yet, I ran head-first into a problem.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The natural origin, no mineral oil Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works, but just not for my skin appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment