Monday 18 April 2016

Like pets Facial Treatment Masks are not just for holidays or weekends

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Like pets, Facial Treatment Masks are not just for holidays or weekends

I’ve noticed that most people leave their skincare pampering time to the weekends. Specifically, Sunday evenings. It might be a way of winding down and psyching yourself up for the week ahead. I too used to be like this. Hands up if you too are the same!

On Sunday evenings, I’d indulge in a pampering treat of a cream mask or sheet mask, as a treat for my skin, and think that I was doing it right.

face masks are not just for weekends

But you know what? I’m going to make a proposition that face masks are not just for weekends, but should be something you use often to maintain the condition of your skin.

Most of us have been conditioned to the idea that a face mask is a “treat” to be used once a week, and that we often use it on weekends, because that’s when we have the time. Yet, I will tell you that from experience, if you are a wee bit more diligent, and use a mask twice, or even 3 times a week, your skin will improve by leaps and bounds!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Like pets, Facial Treatment Masks are not just for holidays or weekends appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment