Sunday 10 April 2016

I’m no Russian Doll but the Retro Red of Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color has reignited my love for red lipstick!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I’m no Russian Doll but the Retro Red of Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color has reignited my love for red lipstick!

Ever had one of those moments when you have something new, use it for months on end and then think “You know what? I really want to tell someone about this!”? No? Just me then! LOL!

That’s how I feel about the Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color lipsticks that dropped on us some time last year. You might remember seeing the shiny gold packaging everywhere, a sharp contrast to Bobbi’s regular black offering. They made for some pretty pictures!

bobbi brown luxe lip color - russian doll & retro red

I received 2 in shades that were remarkably well-chosen for me (red and RED! šŸ˜€ ) and I only just realised last week that despite keeping one of them in my daily makeup pouch and rotation, I hadn’t yet blogged about them! Oops! šŸ˜›

The Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color is a permanent range of lipsticks that, true to their name, have a more luxurious packaging of gold metal, with a black band. The boast of this range is to deliver bold, opaque and vibrant lip colours in one swipe on your lips without drying it out. By jove, they did it! šŸ˜€

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I’m no Russian Doll but the Retro Red of Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color has reignited my love for red lipstick! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment