Wednesday 6 April 2016

Cushion foundation week Day 4 : Dior Diorsnow Bloom Perfect Perfect Moist Cushion Foundation is very K-beauty!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion foundation week Day 4 : Dior Diorsnow Bloom Perfect Perfect Moist Cushion Foundation is very K-beauty!

Welcome friends, to Day 4 of Cushion Foundation Week on My Women Stuff! 

This has been the new wave of foundations to hit our counters, popularised by Korean brands and formulations, so I wanted to keep it all in one place. What I’ll be doing over the next few days, will be to tell you what I think of the cushion foundation from a particular brand, and suspending all other regular programmes. The remaining cushion foundations will be from the Western brands, because that’s what I have on hand. At the end of the 5 days, I’ll do a quick round up with some general thoughts, and also tell you what I think about cushion foundations in general so look out for it then.

dior diorsnow bloom perfect perfect moist cushion foundation

Today’s cushion foundation from a western brand, is the Dior Diorsnow Bloom Perfect Perfect Moist Cushion. Unlike the others we have seen so far, and will see, the Dior one comes, much to my surprise, with a spare refill in the box! Dior… I didn’t see that coming! :)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion foundation week Day 4 : Dior Diorsnow Bloom Perfect Perfect Moist Cushion Foundation is very K-beauty! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment