Wednesday 20 April 2016

Try the Hada Labo Hydrating Essence : No need to dig deep into your pockets for an effective hydrating serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Try the Hada Labo Hydrating Essence : No need to dig deep into your pockets for an effective hydrating serum

A few weeks back, I shared with you a selection of high-end and low-end hydrating serums that I’d personally tried and liked. One of them was this Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence (I’ll call it the Hada Labo Hydrating Essence for short) and I’ve gotten a few queries about it (possibly because it’s pretty affordable) that I thought I better give it its own post.

hada labo super hyaluronic acid hydrating essence

Like the famed Hada Labo SHA Lotion, this Hada Labo Hydrating Essence focuses on hydration and has 4 types of hyaluronic acid in there, to attract and retain moisture in skin. Most of us will be familiar by now with the properties of hyaluronic acid, which is widely used in most skincare products these days, due to its moisture retaining properties. What this does for our skin is to plump it up, keep it hydrated and make it look better.

But what then is this Hydrating Essence and how does it fit into your skincare regimen?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Try the Hada Labo Hydrating Essence : No need to dig deep into your pockets for an effective hydrating serum appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment