Sunday 24 April 2016

For French Kiss-es in the boudoir, be a Coquette and try the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: For French Kiss-es in the boudoir, be a Coquette and try the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color

Makeup trends, as with most trends, tend to have a cyclical nature and if there’s one thing I’ve noticed recently, is the rise of matte lipstick. Personally, I’m not that much of a fan of matte lips. I like a bit of shine to the lips – I feel it’s more flattering. But this is a personal thing of course. I know of people who’d wear nothing but matte lipstick and hey, that’s fine too!

laura mercier velour lovers lip color - french kiss

But coming on this trend of creamy, semi-matte lipstick is the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color lipstick that’s been available since the beginning of the year. I haven’t seen a lot of press on this, but if you love wearing intense coloured lipsticks with vibrant colours then you might want to take a look at this range.

The packaging is sleek and compact, with a matte exterior to reflect the texture of the lipstick. The quirky side of me happens to enjoy the names of the lipsticks, which are all named with risqué names, as befitting the range – Velour Lovers. Unlike the nameplay of Nars, these have a slightly more nuanced naming convention. The bright pink you see above is French Kiss, for example. The other I’ll show you is Coquette, and others I’ve seen are Boudoir, Sensual, Infatuation and Fore Play, just to name a few.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post For French Kiss-es in the boudoir, be a Coquette and try the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment