Thursday 31 March 2016

An alternate use for the Caudalie Rose de Vigne Fresh Fragrance : A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: An alternate use for the Caudalie Rose de Vigne Fresh Fragrance : A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet

You know the funny thing about fragrances? They can evoke different responses in different people (hence my policy to never “review” a fragrance – how will I know if you’d like it?!) but they can also work differently on different people.

One such fragrance for me, is this Caudalie Rose de Vigne Eau Fraiche fragrance, which I’ve been sitting on since I received it last year. Oops! My bad!

caudalie rose de vigne fragrance

The primary reason was because, as easy on the nose as this fresh rose scent is (and as affordable it is on the pocket) I’m not crazy about wearing rose-scented perfumes. They tend to make my head feel heavy, instead of light, and I often feel overwhelmed – like I’m standing in the middle of a blooming field of roses. Not a bad thing, but heady.

But that was until I figured out how I liked best to use this perfume! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post An alternate use for the Caudalie Rose de Vigne Fresh Fragrance : A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment