Wednesday 23 March 2016

For those who believe in hydration, I Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb will be your pick

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: For those who believe in hydration, I Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb will be your pick

Belif, the curiously intentionally misspelled word that grates on some people’s nerves, is a Korean skincare brand that I’d come across a number of years ago. A friend in Singapore had kindly gifted me some samples, which I had tried back then, and filed away in my Mind Palace as a “brand to try in the future”. Well, the future is here, and I was offered to sample one of their star products, so I could tell you if it lived up to its hype. Gosh, the hype!

belif true cream aqua bomb gel moisturiser hype

The hyped product is the Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb, which has its focus on hydration, and is therefore something that piques my interest. I however later found out that there are 2 versions, with the Aqua Bomb being a gel moisturiser that’s more targeted at oily-combination skin types, and the Moisturizing Bomb, being a cream moisturiser which is targeted at normal-dry skin types.

So, while this Aqua Bomb formula will be the one that appeals to most people, especially those who shy away from using moisturisers due to their perceived heavy texture (why would you do that?! Use a moisturiser, your skin needs it!) I believe that my skin would have preferred the heavier version. Still, let me tell you about this, and why it’ll be the last time I feature this brand save for one exception :)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post For those who believe in hydration, I Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb will be your pick appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment