Sunday 6 March 2016

I was not a fan of highlighter till I tried the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and then it was love!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I was not a fan of highlighter till I tried the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and then it was love!

If there’s one product that has changed my mind about using highlighters, it is this – the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I bought this on a whim a few months ago, when I was doing yet another SpaceNK haul (Yes I shop a lot there!) and for some reason, I got it in my head to try this liquid highlighter.

I don’t talk a lot about using highlighters, here on the blog, because I don’t use them a lot. I never got the hang of it, and it wasn’t something I was terribly interested in, as in hot weather, it has a tendency to make you look sweaty and oily as opposed to glowy and healthy.

This one however, changed my mind and had me reaching for it often. A true sign of a keeper!

becca shimmering skin perfector moonstone

The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector is a cult product that has its place in many a makeup artist’s kit. I’d come across it during my makeup research for years and years, but because Becca was no longer sold in Malaysia, I never had a chance to try it out for myself. I’ve read that Becca will be, or is available in Sephora stores soon but I cannot confirm anything, so don’t quote me. It’s also available on the Sephora.my website, but I won’t shop there, so I’m sticking to my overseas sources which are infinitely more reliable :)

But what is it about this Becca highlighter that had me changing my mind about using a highlighter?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I was not a fan of highlighter till I tried the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and then it was love! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment