Wednesday 30 March 2016

Let’s see if the Hada Labo Perfect UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++ is a perfect budget-friendly sunscreen

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Let’s see if the Hada Labo Perfect UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++ is a perfect budget-friendly sunscreen

If there’s one skincare product that I’m loyal to, it’s sunscreen. When I find one that works, I stick with i come hell or high water. For richer or poorer… my HG sunscreen will eventually send me to the poorhouse I swear LOL!

But due to mounting requests, I embarked on a mission to find an alternate, more affordable sunscreen that I might like. I do have a preference for Asian brand sunscreens, for the simple reason that they work, and for some reason, the formula feels more elegant than most Western brands.

hada labo perfect uv gel sunscreen

One of my favourites, before it was discontinued was the Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion sunscreen. So, when I went looking for a budget sunscreen option, one of my first stops was Hada Labo and I picked up the Hada Labo Koi-Gokujyun Perfect UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++

Long story short, I was pleasantly surprised to quite like this :)

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Let’s see if the Hada Labo Perfect UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++ is a perfect budget-friendly sunscreen appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment