Tuesday 29 March 2016

In the cream eyeshadow Jungle, it will be a Bronze Moon (not blue) before I love the By Terry Ombre Blackstar

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: In the cream eyeshadow Jungle, it will be a Bronze Moon (not blue) before I love the By Terry Ombre Blackstar

You know, I kind of hate it when a product is very popular with many people, but doesn’t sit well with me. It often makes me wonder what’s wrong with me. Am I too picky? Is my skin weird? What is WRONG?!

And then I realise that well, nothing is. Quite often, it comes down to differing preferences, or just weird skin!

by terry ombre blackstar jungle bronze moon

Which brings me to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar cream eyeshadow sticks. You should know by now that I’ve got a thing for cream eyeshadow sticks. They’re so incredibly portable and easy to use, with lovely shimmer and texture, that I wonder why I don’t use these and only these for eyeshadow all day, everyday!

And then I realise why – not everyone gets it right. I’ve tried some that have gotten it horribly wrong, and I have my favourites (Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown, if you’re wondering – I have multiples from both brands!) But the By Terry Ombre Blackstar pens come highly rated. I’d be hard-pressed to find someone out there who doesn’t like these, and I was pressed to try this. “Try it!” the sirens cooed “You will love it! It’s smooth, it’s creamy, it’s got beautiful colour!”

So I tried it. And you know what sirens do in the fables? They lure you to the rocks so you crash and burn. Ah yep, that was me, crashing and burning while the sirens cackled overhead 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post In the cream eyeshadow Jungle, it will be a Bronze Moon (not blue) before I love the By Terry Ombre Blackstar appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment