Wednesday 2 March 2016

I don’t wear mascara and according to Makeup Artist Dick Page, that’s OK!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: I don’t wear mascara and according to Makeup Artist Dick Page, that’s OK!

I came across a very interesting interview with Makeup Artist Dick Page in The Coveteur yesterday. For those who may not be familiar with the name, Dick Page is currently the artistic director for Shiseido makeup, and has come up with some of the more daring and interesting colour combinations in the otherwise rather conventional makeup brand.

I first crossed paths with the name Dick Page about 10 years ago, when he was makeup artist under the now defunct Japanese brand Inoui ID – anyone remember that brand? I used to own a couple of their eyeshadow quads, which could only be bought in Japan and back in those days, you don’t get the plethora of resellers the way you get now. It was therefore pretty exclusive stuff. Pity I was allergic like hell to them LOL!

dior mascara

But one thing in the interview interested me – Dick Page actually said he wouldn’t really miss not having mascara in his kit. That made me sit up because, why hello! I don’t wear mascara anymore, and now it’s OK! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I don’t wear mascara and according to Makeup Artist Dick Page, that’s OK! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment