Wednesday 9 March 2016

Caving in to hype to try the highly raved Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Caving in to hype to try the highly raved Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Serum

This was another product I caved in to, due to the online explosion of hype some time last year. For a short few months, I couldn’t move without bumping into one person or another showing, mentioning or reviewing the Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Serum and various other serums by Hylamide and under the Deciem umbrella brand. The first one I came across was from my Canadian friend, Tracy (who loves it), and I kept stumbling over it thereafter.

So one day, when I caught a discount code floating around online, I bit the bullet to see what the fuss was about.

hylamide subq anti-age serum

Deciem is a brand from Canada, that houses a few different brands under its umbrella. I’d previously mentioned having tried the Fountain beauty drink, which is also a brand under Deciem. Hylamide is however, I think the more well known range.

From the name, you can kind of imagine that the key ingredient will be our old friend, hyaluronic acid, which most of us know by now, address skin dryness and dehydration. The difference is that this claims to have 5 forms of hyaluronic acid compounds of different molecular weights so it targets dryness, dehydration more effectively and plumps up fine lines. In addition, it contains peptides to boost collagen production (which plumps up the skin) and a form of retinol that promises effects of retinol without irritation.

It’s a very science-heavy product, with lots of ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, in one easy to use package. I’m a huge fan of anything that promises intense hydration and has anti-aging benefits so I was all over this! I also tell you if it lives up to my other Hall of Fame hydrating serum! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Caving in to hype to try the highly raved Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Serum appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment