Sunday 27 March 2016

My favourite discontinued lipstick formula has been reincarnated in Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Complete Care Lipshine

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: My favourite discontinued lipstick formula has been reincarnated in Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Complete Care Lipshine

When one of my favourite lipsticks got discontinued, I wept a little tear. The Dior Serum de Rouge was one of my favourite lipsticks ever, despite their hefty pricetag and rather boring colour selection. I had, and went through quite a few, which would have landed me in the poorhouse, but I loved it and Mom loved it. And then they only went and discontinued it. Sigh…

So, when I spotted the Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo lipstick launching recently, my eyes gleamed.

chanel rouge coco stylo lipstick

Oh hello there, balm-gloss-lipstick hybrids in a twist-up pen! 😀 Where have I seen you before? 😉

The Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo lipsticks are creamy lipsticks that are formulated to be very creamy and smooth and balmy on lips. I can attest to them feeling ever so comfortable, and moisturising, although there is one thing I wish they could have done better with.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post My favourite discontinued lipstick formula has been reincarnated in Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Complete Care Lipshine appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment