Sunday 13 March 2016

Lazy hazy days call for a light comfortable base in NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Lazy hazy days call for a light comfortable base in NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

I remember a while ago, when there were a couple of MWS readers who were very passionate about this particular product. (I have forgotten who, so if it’s you who sic-ed me onto this, please holler!) If there was one product from NARS I should try, this Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer would be it! They swore up and down that it was the best they’d ever used, and that I’d love it, so I just HAD TO GET IT!

nars radiant tinted moisturiser finland

Naturally, being suggestible, the next time I had the opportunity, I picked up a tube! Haha! And you guys say I’m the enabler?! 😛

In a world populated by BB and CC Creams, I thought it quite refreshing to find a product that calls itself an old-fashioned “tinted moisturiser” We don’t see many of them these days do we? If a base product is lighter than a usual foundation, it either gets tagged with a double alphabet, or likely be put in a cushion – that latest craze which I’ll get to at some point 😉

With a tinted moisturiser, you know where you stand. At least, I do! I therefore know not to expect a product with the coverage of a foundation, but one that is also more hydrating. Yet, you might like to know that this is one of my favourite quick-to-go bases for lazy days 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Lazy hazy days call for a light comfortable base in NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment