Tuesday 15 March 2016

When to throw out your makeup? How long should you keep it for before it’s too old?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: When to throw out your makeup? How long should you keep it for before it’s too old?

I received an email from a long-time reader just recently, asking me if I’d ever talked about the shelf-life of cosmetics, in particular, dry (powder) cosmetics. She had an eyeshadow palette that didn’t seem to work anymore and was wondering if it might have outlived its shelf life and should be tossed.

how long to keep makeup before you should throw them out

It was an interesting question, because I realised that I’d never really talked about the life-span of makeup before this, or how long you should keep your makeup before throwing it away. The primary reason is that, once I do, I’ll come across as sounding like a right hypocrite! πŸ˜›

But in the interest of discussion, I thought I’d tell you what the general shelf-life of makeup is, and then you can tell me if you stick to it, or if you wing it, the way I do πŸ˜‰

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post When to throw out your makeup? How long should you keep it for before it’s too old? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment